With offices nationwide, field engineers and project specialists operating across the UK and Ireland, we have a wealth of expertise and excellent geographic coverage to service our extensive client base.
Dynniq’s service offering includes…
- Consultancy Solutions – improving clients’ operational service delivery through the provision of informed Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) advice and analysis over the full project lifecycle, from specification to monitoring and evaluation.
- Design Services – applying industry knowledge to enable the effective deployment of telecommunications networks and transport schemes.
- Engineering – applying skills, knowledge and expertise to design, build and deliver innovative technologies for today and tomorrow.
- Project Management – resource planning and implementation of fully integrated technology, design and infrastructure solutions.
- Installation & commissioning – we have a significant number of ‘live’ contracts on-going at any one time. These include the installation of new signal and lighting equipment, communications networks and infrastructure, ITS Systems, upgrade and refurbishment works.
- Maintenance - Dynniq has an average of 30 maintenance contracts operational with local authorities and national network operators; carrying out vast numbers of fault finding and repair tasks daily to equipment at the side of the road and their central control systems.
- Managed Services – management, monitoring and control systems hosted and operated by Dynniq.
- Asset Management – delivering effective full lifecycle management of equipment across transport and telecommunications networks.